Free Information Seminar - Primary Producers - Tuesday 9th April
Presented by Matthew Moloney - WDF Professional | Andrew Schmetzer - Nimbus Agri and Commercial Broking and Advisory
Are you aware of the tax planning opportunities for primary producers in years of reduced income?
Do you understand how your bank assesses your risk margin, how this impacts your cost of borrowing and what factors you can influence?
To ensure your farming enterprise stays on track this coming year and into the future, please join us for a complimentary event which will cover:
- Opportunities to qualify for the Small Business CGT Concessions
- Planning strategies to manage your variable income levels
- How banks assess your risk margin
- The steps you can take to improve your customer margin
- Return on investment and why it is critical for making good business decisions
- Importance of budgeting and how to stay on track
Please feel free to invite your neighbours, friends & family.
When: Tuesday 9th April @ 5:30PM
Where: 135-137 Peter Street, Wagga Wagga
Matthew Moloney – Director WDF Professional
Matthew has more than 25 years’ experience in accounting, business and specialist taxation advisory services. He comes from a local farming background and has a real passion for Agriculture and for working with clients to achieve their goals.
Andrew Schmetzer – Partner Nimbus Agri and Commercial Broking and Advisory
Andrew has extensive experience in Agribusiness and Commercial Banking with almost 30 years in the industry. As an independent broker he is passionate about helping his clients find the right lending solution.