Wagga Wagga Business Chamber - JobKeeper & Xero Webinar
Hosted by Charles Talbot
Join Charles to find out how the latest JobKeeper announcement will affect you, as well as software solutions to help streamline accounting in your business.
In this webinar we will discuss:
- JobKeeper 2.0 - Understand the latest updates to COVID Stimulus measures and what these changes mean for your Business.
- How to get the most out of your accounting software - A demonstration of the various functions in Xero and HubDoc - designed to help you save time. Suitable for users of all levels, our Webinar will cover the following features:
- Invoicing functions: details relating to payment options that ensure it is easy for your customers to pay you as well as creating repeating invoices
- Managing your bills: creditor management, and invoice/document storage to help reduce the amount of paper you need to keep
- Creating an Account Watchlist: to ensure you have the most important information for your business at your finger tips
- Payroll functionality: single touch payroll compatibility, making use of the employee portal, management of timesheets and employee leave entitlements.
- Tips and tricks: on bank reconciliations, coding and more.
Online event - Wednesday, August 26, 2020, 12:30pm - 1:30pm
to register for our free event.
WDF | Xero Seminar in Young - Back to Basics
Hosted by Charles Talbot & Steven Castelletto
This seminar is suitable for businesses interested in Xero and a refresher for existing users to build on your knowledge and ensure you are getting the most out of the software.
On the night we will be covering the following topics:
- Xero Pricing & Plan Update - with the inclusion of Hubdoc for starter, standard and premium plans from 18 March 2020. We will be demonstrating Hubdoc to ensure you are utilising the full features of your Xero plan.
- Invoicing functions - details relating to payment options that ensure it is easy for your customers to pay you as well as creating repeating invoices
- Managing your bills - creditor management, and invoice/document storage to help reduce the amount of paper you need to keep
- Creating an Account Watchlist - to ensure you have the most important information for your business at your finger tips
- Payroll functionality - single touch payroll compatibility, making use of the employee portal, management of timesheets and employee leave entitlements
- Tips and tricks - on bank reconciliations, coding and more
We look forward to seeing you there and to assist with any Xero queries.
TAFE NSW Young Campus - 20 Caple Street, Young NSW, September 10, 2020 at 5:30pm
Free SMSF Clinic
Are you considering starting a SMSF? Or do you already have a SMSF but are unsure if you are maximising the many benefits available? At WDF Professional we provide strategic advice on ensuring that our SMSF clients maximise the tax concessions available before retirement, in retirement and throughout the estate planning process.
We are offering a free 45 minute consultation to discuss if a SMSF is right for you. Or for existing SMSF’s a free check-up to ensure that the fund is utilising all available tax strategies.
WDF Professional - 135-137 Peter Street, every Thursday from 3pm to 7pm
Bookings essential. To make an appointment please call 02 6921 5444 or click here to be directed to our request an appointment page.